Welcome to the JARUS comment tool:
JARUS invites everyone to make comments on all documents that are published for external consultation through a link to the JARUS Share point portal. Registration is required to submit your comments so please register in One Sky Team online https://ext.eurocontrol.int/elsh/registerNewUserForApplication.do?eurocontrolresourceid=circa to get into the JARUS site.
If you do not have a password, then self-register in here and do please let the JARUS Secretariat know when you have done so in order to give you access to this portal (email to the JARUS Secretariat: email@example.com).
For your information
All documents published for External Consultation must go through the following process:
- Before documents are published, the draft is sent out to the JARUS members for Internal Consultation and once comments are gathered, the JARUS Plenary Team must approve the final document to be published in the web site for External Consultation.
- The deadline has to be respected and access to the tool will be closed the day after.
- Working group leaders will review the comments made and will discuss them with the other working group members.
- IMPORTANT: Only comments submitted online within the deadline will be considered.
Documents for comments: 1) SORA V2.0 package and 2) UAS OPS Categorization: Category C - High Risks Operations
SORA V2.0 package
JARUS WG-4 & WG-6 are confident that the JARUS Stakeholders will find these documents greatly improved thanks to the number and quality of comments received during the Internal Consultation phase. The objective of this new consultation phase is to refine the methodology even further and release the V.2.0 of the SORA.
The following documents are now open for consultation:
· JARUS guidelines on Specific Operations Risk Assessment (SORA) - main body
· SORA Annex B “Integrity and Assurance Levels for the Mitigations used to reduce the intrinsic Ground Risk Class”
· SORA Annex C “ Strategic Mitigation – Collision Risk Assessment”
· SORA Annex D “Tactical Mitigation - Collision Risk Assessment”
· SORA Annex E “Integrity and Assurance Levels for the Operation Safety Objectives (OSO)”
· Standard scenario for Daytime Aerial Work Operations
You will find one comment tool for each document (left inside), this will facilitate the review of your inputs.
The External Consultation for all documents is open until 22nd August 2018.
Click in the link here below to get in the portal to make comments on the various documents:
UAS OPS Categorization: Category C - High Risk Operations
JARUS WG-7 proposes with this document the level of involvement of National Aviation Authorities in the issuance of Type Certificates, Operational Approvals and Certificates of Airworthiness for UAS.
The External Consultation for this document is open until 10th October 2018.
Click in the link here below to get in the portal to make comments on the document:
For support, please contact the JARUS Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).