The mission of the the Masters in Global Governance is the sustained and inclusive educational advancement of professionals, towards a globally responsible citizenship, stewardship and a better world.
Our graduate program aims to build, improve and support professionals’ global impact by advancing their capacity and capabilities in relation to Global Governance, realized through increased awareness of linkages between various disciplines.
Graduate students are expected to develop a sophisticated understanding of literature relevant to global governance, enhanced higher-order thinking skills, creative analytical approaches to knowledge processing, ability to communicate effectively, artistically express their thoughts, and apply global governance knowledge effectively in a professional setting.
The Masters in Global Governance program will engage professionals to achieve the following goals:
- Acquire deep knowledge in Global Governance and areas of relevance.
- Develop the ability to identify, analyse and propose solutions to global governance related problem areas.
- Understand the United Nations system and how they may play a role in it.
- Develop cross-cultural capabilities for effective international collaboration and cooperation.
- Demonstrate acceptable analytical skills and meaningful knowledge in its interpretation.